Monday 3 October 2011

Forever 21, Yay or Nay?

Hey guys! This is just a little post about Forever 21, because I really can't decide whether or not I actually like them. Currently, they have two stores in the UK, one in London and one in Birmingham. I've been to the one in London on Oxford Street and have to say that the interior designers did a cracking job! I mean if you compare it to the likes of H&M and New Look, which sell similar priced clothes, overall it's a much nicer shopping experience.
One good thing about the clothing at Forever 21 is the price, it's so refreshing and lovely for a Topshop lover, like myself to see clothing priced underr £20. I think, there are bargains to be found, but due to the fact that the store is quite large, they're hard to stumble across. It's the type of store that makes me think 'if it was empty for an hour I could easily find some bargins', because it's just so busy! 
If I could find any of the following items in the stores I would indeed be a very happy bunny! My first favourite item is this lovely peter pan collar spotty shirt. It's so cute and preppy and features my greatest loves in fashion; spots and peter pan collars 
 One thing I'm really in need of is a plain shirt and this one is just perfect! I think it would look so cute paired with a little bow tie and high wasted shorts (in case you can't tell, I'm a serious fan of the whole preppy look!)
A camel blazer in Topshop is likely to set you back about £60, but this one from Forever 21 is under £30. I'm not normally a blazer type person, so if I was to buy one, I would preferably like to get a cheapish one and this one is so perfect in my opinion. 

    Brogues to me are an essential and these pair are certainly a must have for Autumn. The colour, the shine, and the design are all so Autumnal and would go with basically everything I own!
Do you guys like Forever 21? I'd love to know so be sure to leave a comment!
xox

3 comments:

  1. love those shoes!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go to Birmingham for the end of the month, so I think I'll have a look to the Forever 21 shop! The plain shirt is amazing, I'm really looking for something like that! :)
    The shoes are great, and even the blazer is so nice! I'm not a blazer person either, but for under 30£ I'll probably give it a go since it's so nice and you can wear it with almost everything!
    xx

    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovve forever21, but you kind of have to be committed when you go in, and also have an hour or two to spare!

    simplyyoursamb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete