Friday 16 September 2011

My Everlasting Ebay Love

When ever I feel like doing a bit of online shopping, I'm always drawn to the likes of Topshop, Asos and Urban Outfitters. But when ever I buy something from Topshop nowadays, I automatically presume that I'll see at least one other person wearing it which normally wouldn't bother me, but it would be nice to have something stylish, yet individual. 
Believe it or not, you can find so many great bargins on Ebay! It really isn't just for selling car parts and vintage toys, it's more like an online vintage fair in my opinion. There are the obvious downsides to buying from Ebay, as it's harder to return an item and it can be a bit of a risk as to whether or not the item will actually fit. But, if the items vintage you can get away with them being a bit over sized. 
Be sure to let me know if you find great bargins on Ebay!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment