Saturday 31 December 2011

Last Post of 2011

Wow! I have to say it perplexes me how quickly this year has flown by. I never thought this time last year that I would be lucky enough to have a blog with 78 fabulous followers. I am seriously grateful to every one of you for following me on my blogging journey and I hope you'll all still be there on the day when I start putting OOTD photos up and showing who I actually am. My main New Years resolution for me is to be a bit more organised with my blog, by posting more and taking better quality photos at times of the day when the lighting isn't abysmal.

Above all though, I hope to generally enjoy blogging by setting time aside, putting the television off, then seriously getting in to it, rather than just whacking out a speedy post while watching Eastenders.

Also, I apologise for the fact that the last two posts have been rather sporadic and have consisted only of writing, but sometimes I just feel words speak louder than photos and if they're not relevant to the topic, then there's no point. But, hey here's a rather relevant photo of a clock seeing as it's New Years Eve, hope you all have a good one!


1 comment:

  1. Lighting should definitely be one of my blog resolutions too, I need to get a new light bulb or something ha. Hope you had a lovely new years x

    miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete