Friday 18 November 2011

Friday Fashion Icon No.2

Hey guys! I thought I'd start off the weekend by doing a Friday Fashion Icon post. I don't know about you guys, but I go through fazes where I become completely obsessed with what one celebrity is wearing, and although I don't aim to copy their style, I'm very influenced by it. 
Over the past couple of weeks I've really been loving Pixie Lott's style. I like how versitile her she is when it comes to style and although I don't like absolutely everything she wear, some of it I really love! One style that Pixie Lott really suits is cute and preppy, and as you may guess from my obsession with peter pan collars, this is the style that I really love. 
Pixie's heart dress in the first photo is possibley one of the nicest dresses I have ever seen, although some people may find the pattern a bit too much on the eye or dislike the colour, I absolutely love it! If you want to get that Pixie Lott preppy look, I would definitely recommend buying a pair of knee high socks, some loafers or brogues and a fitted blazer. 
Do you like Pixie Lott's style? Be sure to comment and let me know!
xox


3 comments:

  1. I love what Pixie wears especially love the top dress and her brogues, so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ~ pixie Lott ~ I have a love hate for her. Love her fashion, dislike her hair! haha

    Love the last outfit she has on! so summery and cute but with a hint of sexy too :D

    J <3

    ReplyDelete