Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday Night Finds No.14

Hey guys! Hope every ones had a pleasant week, I certainly have as I've been stocking up for the upcoming festivities, which always makes me ridiculously excited! My first fave this week is this really cute, albeit slightly Summery rose dress from Topshop. I know the pattern and shape of this dress doesn't quite work with the cold weather were having now and I certainly wouldn't were this dress in the Snow, but that is the beauty of layering! This dress would look very nice under an over sized jumper, or a leather jacket, or whatever Winetry items you have lurking in your wardrobe!
My next find this week are these gorgeous burgundy shoes from Miss Selfridge. I love a good chunky heel on a shoe and am actually very reluctant to wear thinner heels, as I'm worried that they'll snap or something. As well as the gorgeous, (and very practical) heel I absolutely love the colour! I just find burgundy so nice to wear and think it's perfectly suited to this time of year! I'm not crazy about the bow, and I would gladly wear them without it, but it does add a kind of cutesy element to the shoes.
 So those are my two finds this week, be sure to comment and let me know what you think of them!
xox

2 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous! you could pair it with some thick tights and a chunky knit cardigan and wear it all winter :)xxxx

    http://heather226.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoe colour is divine!love it!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete