Sunday 6 November 2011

Sunday Night Faves No.11

Hey guys! Hope you've all had a nice week and had a nice Bonfire Night last night. It's been a pretty busy couple of weeks for me, I have so much school work and I probably won't get a chance to blog until the end of next week, but I am planning to do another Friday Fashion Icon post. As busy as I get I always ensure I do my Sunday Night Faves Post every week, as I'm determined never to miss a week!
Anyway, my first find is this lovely lipglass from Mac's new range 'Glitter And Ice'. I love pretty much everything in the range, the design of the products has a real Christmas feel to it and the colours seem extra sparkly! I think I'll do a post about what's on my Mac Christmas List very soon. This lipglass comes in a several other colours, but this sparkly reddish colour seems perfect for the upcoming festivities.
My next find this week is this brown crochet heart dress from River Island. Usually, crochet isn't something I would consider wearing, as I typically associate it with fancy napkins and doilies. But, there's something about this dress that I really like. The simple shape of the dress contrasts nicely with the interesting crochet detail and I think this dress could look really nice paired with the right accessories. 
I've saved the best until last this week, just look at these amazing silver platforms from Topshop! I really can't get enough of Topshop's shoes and I already have a couple on my Christmas list. This pair stood out so much for me, the colour is just so unique and I think I would feel like I ought to be in space if I put them on. The great thing about these shoes is you could easily just pair them with a simple black bodycon dress and hey ho, you have yourself a pretty fantastic outfit!

Be sure to comment and tell me what you think of my finds!
xox

4 comments:

  1. I can't stop staring at those platforms... Topshop have some amazing shoes in at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of your picks...At first, I wasn't interested in this MAC collection, but I keep seeing great swatches and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oocha, those shoes are amazing!! xx

    http://amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the dress - i really like most of the items in the chelsea girl range, not bad prices either which is always good!

    that made me laugh about you associating crochet with doilies! I see what you mean but i love both crochet and doilies - so pretty and detailed :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete