Sunday 20 November 2011

Sunday Night Faves No.13

Hey guys! Hope every ones well! Apologies for not blogging much, but I've finally got round to charging the batteries or my camera so expect a few product reviews very soon! Anyway, with Christmas approaching, I find that rather than searching through an abundance of clothing websites, I can just look at my previous Sunday Night Faves posts for some present ideas!  

My first fave this week are these gorgeous dip dye shorts from Topshop. I know they are a tad Summery, but I just love them! Although they wouldn't be worn for quite a few months, I have to say I'm very tempted to get them and just wait until the weather (if it ever does!).
How cute are these little tan ankle boots from Urban Outfitters? They're so lovely and I think they would look adorable with a pair of patterned socks. Obviously you can't wear boots like these in the snow or rain, but for some reason they have a real Christmassy look to them, perhaps it's the tassels. 
This hat is from Urban Outfitters and is without a doubt the cutest hat I've seen this Winter (it even beats that pink one from Topshop that was featured in an earlier post!). I love the pattern, as it makes it look quite vintage and the pom-pom really is the cherry on top of an already lovely cake! I would seriously recommend that everyone invests in a hat, as they're perfect for disguising a bad hair day.
Be sure to comment and let me know what you think of my favourite items this week!
xox


3 comments:

  1. Love the hat and also the shorts ! So cute !
    You're invited to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway !

    Follow Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely post on my blog. :) Following you as we speak, would love it if you follow back.
    Ciao bella.
    India. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. were loving the tan ankle boots ;)
    heard of your blog from our friend, Paint the town neon-India
    we checked your blog out and following it right now, and we would definitely love it if you followed back.
    au revoir.
    lots of love:
    Jeanelle & Felixa

    ReplyDelete