Thursday 25 August 2011

A BHS Bargin?

BHS isn't usually the place I would expect to find some decent makeup, yet low and behold, I have been proven wrong. I had heard of the brand NYX before, and was keen to try it but I never expected to stumble across it in BHS, and with 50% of all the products! Unfortunately they don't have that many of the products, I spotted a lip gloss, blusher and some eyeshadow palettes, but thankfully they also had the product I had been searching for, the Jumbo Eye Pencil! They did actually have quite a lot of colours to my surprise so I picked up three, as they were just £3 each. 
The first I picked up is a white colour called Milk, which I got to brighten my eye, and blend with the darker browns. I bought a bronze colour called Ice Mocha, and a darker brown called 'French Fries', I have to say they all look lovely when used together.
 I much perfer cream eyeshadows to powder ones, as they so much easier to blend and much quicker to apply (partly because no brushes are required!) I really would like to purchase more of these eye pencils as they're so easy to use, evan for somone like me who tends to shy away from using dark colours.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment