Monday 22 August 2011

The Magic of Macro

Sometimes it's so hard to take a decent picture of a product. You get the perfect amount of natural light and the perfect angle, but your photo is still some what blurry. I had this problem so many times, until I discovered that my standard didgital camera had a Macro feature.
I heard about the Macro feature while watching Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter's blogging tips video on YouTube (I recommend you watch it, it's full of fantastic tips). At first I had no idea what it did, or how to use it, being some what of an amatur photographer to say the least. But, I saw a button my camera had a Macro button (a button with a small flower on it), and oh my goodness, the quality of my photos improved instantly! I never take a photo without turning on the Macro button now and I seriously recommend you give it a try.
Pre-Macro: A decent angle, decent natural light, yet a frustrating blur


Post Macro: I'll leave it to you to spot the difference!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment