Tuesday 23 August 2011

Marvolous Mascara for just £4.99

For me mascara is a product I could easily live without, however I'm still searching for the perfect one that lengthens my lashes, without clumping and gives them a hint of colour, without making them look false.
A couple of weeks ago while browsing in Tesco at the cosmetics where I decided to search for a new mascara. I picked up my Collagen Curl Mascara from Collection 2000, purely because the bright coloured packaging make it look really groovey, afterall who can resist a funcky coloured macara.
I really do like this mascara, because it curls and lentghens my lashes without creating any clumps. For £4.99 it's such a bargin and I seriously would recommend it to a friend (so long as they want the same kind of lashes that I want). 
As you can see the wand is curved and the mascara itself is very black, possibley a bit too black for someone of my fair colouring, but oh well, like I say I'll always be searching for that perfect mascara. I'm not totally sure if I'll be buying this mascara again, due the colour be a little too dark for me, but I will certainly be buying a mascara with a curved wand again.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment