Wednesday 24 August 2011

Brighten Your Eyes with a Maybelline Quad

When it comes to eyeshadow, I like bright eye awaking colours that are simple to use, as I tend to shy away from dark colour purely because I worry I'll make myself look like a panda.
 This Maybelline Quad is yet another Tesco find, and I think it was about £7, which is a real bargain! The colours are really nice, and I usually use the three lightest everyday, as I'm still a bit apprehensive about putting darker colours on my eyes.
 The little eyeshadow brush is really good too, as it has a larger end for sweeping on the first two colours over most of my eye and a smaller brush for putting the third lightest colour in the crease of my eye.
xox



1 comment:

  1. I have this and I was so impressed with it! Lovely blog by the way :) xx

    ReplyDelete