Sunday 28 August 2011

Sunday Night Faves No.1

So, I've decided to do some kind of regular, once a week blog post, and thought what better to write about than my favourite high street online finds of the week.
I've made it a personal aim to include some variation among my finds (so not all dresses from Topshop or bags from Urban Outfitters!).
Be sure to comment and let me know what you think of my favourite online items of the week.
Retailing in Topshop for £58
Oh my, these shoes literally took my breath away when I saw them, the colour is just so incredibley vibrant and different. I don't know how you guys feel about velvet, but I love it, besides how many shoes do you see that actually feel nice when you touch them. These are pretty expensive, but I just think they would look super cute with a simple colured dress, perhaps a black one. 
Retailing in River Island £16
 Usually I'm all about patterns and prints, but this simple t-shirt is just so cute and looks quite unique with the scalloped edges. This top looks like the type of thing you could just 'throw on' with pretty much anything really. It's available in a few other colours, but personally I like the cream best.
Retailing in River Island for £50
How cute is this bag/mini suitcase? I think every aspect of this bag is just adorable, the shape, the squirrel print, the handle and the buckles! It is rather pricey but I determined to save up for this as it just has such a cute, vintage feel to it.
Be sure to comment and let me know what you think of my favourite online items of the week.
xox

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment!
    Omg that bag is just too cute! And I love those shoes too..
    xxxx

    fashionmousse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekly post is a great idea!
    I love the bag the most :)
    Teenage Daydreams
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That squirrel bag needs to be mine! Boo at the price :( and the heels are heavenly,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh that top and those shoes are absolutely amazing! I'd love to team that top with skinny trousers amazing :)

    Gorgeous blog - following you now you have a great eye for good picks!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for only just commenting, for some reason I can only comment on your blog on my phone! Anyway, might have to make a trip down to River Island! Not so keen on the velvet, but I cam see how the shoes would make a statement.

    Pip x

    PS - Noticed you just got twitter, mines @piipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your lovely comments, I love hearing all your thoughts and opinions!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really cool bag!! Thanks for your comment on my blog, please follow me if you like it :)
    aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh that river island bag is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag is amazing! I want one! So cute! Love the shoes too, although I have a velvet pair and they attract so much dust?! >.< xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the topshop shoes! I so bad there is no shop in my city!!
    Pretty nice blog..Im a new follower :)


    amintasfashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the scalloped detailing on the shirt!

    ReplyDelete